Thursday, March 8, 2012

...Patek Philippe Super-Coolness Ringo Starr Patek Philippe Aquanaut


A 3RD Beatle Wearing Patek Philippe!!!!

...Patek Philippe Super-Coolness

Ringo Starr

Patek Philippe Aquanaut
Stainless Steel: Reference 5167A

Once again, I am at a loss for words!!! They say the third time is a charm, and I can't believe it, but I found a third Beatle wearing a Patek Philippe!!!! First I found John Lennon sporting a Patek Philippe [Reference 2499], then I found Sir Paul McCartney sporting a stainless steel Patek Philippe Aquanaut [Reference 5167A].

Just a few hours ago, I posted a photo of Sir Paul McCartney on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine sporting his Patek Philippe Nautilus, and now we have Ringo Starr sporting his Patek Philippe Aquanaut. I imagine now, the quest begins to find the fourth Beatle, George Harrison, sporting a Patek Philippe!!!




I have many more images of Ringo Starr wearing his Patek Philippe, and as time permits, I will publish them in the future. If you examine closely and zoom in on this next classic image of Ring Starr with his trademark "Peace" sign, you can see he is wearing his Patek Philippe. It is fascinating to consider the two remaining Beatles, both wear the exact same Patek Philippe watch model!?!?!?!!!! What are the odds?



The Beatles
1960 to 1970

The Beatles are considered by many to be the greatest pop band that ever existed. I have a Beatles pictorial on Jake's Who Knew World that walks you through their amazing assent.


In the famous Henry Benton Beatles Pillow Fight photo, Paul, John and Ringo are attacking George. It is fascinating to consider the top three guys in this photo all have worn Patek Philippe watches. As I mentioned earlier, all I have to do now is find a photo of George Harrison wearing a Patek Philippe!!!!


If You Enjoy Jake's Patek Philippe World Be Certain To Check Out Jake's Other Blogs: